[Haskell] ANN: New Haskell.org Homepage Now Live

Daniil Frumin difrumin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 13:56:10 UTC 2015

Dear Haskell.org team

thank you for your great work!

But I was wondering this as well, why there is no mention of the
Haskell platform in the Downloads section?
I am also a little bit concerned about the "News" section: arguably,
the news about GHC and Haskell platform releases are more important
than newest stackoverflow questions or reddit posts. The newsfeed on
Python.org, for example, is almost exclusively dedicated to releases
and real-life events (which is also located on the front page).

Sincerely yours,
-- Daniil