[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: brick 0.2 released

Christopher Allen cma at bitemyapp.com
Mon Aug 24 18:10:38 UTC 2015

I don't remember it being addressed in the initial release and this seems
as good a time as any. Not having used vty-ui much (found it a bit
forbidding to use for what I wanted at the time -- resorted to something
very spare), what does brick improve upon in your eyes? As much detail as
you have time for would be very much appreciated. :)

Cheers,
Chris Allen

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Jonathan Daugherty <cygnus at foobox.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm happy to announce brick version 0.2, a declarative terminal UI
> library.  This version includes many API changes, some bugfixes, and
> some performance improvements.  I would really like to thank Simon
> Michael for considerable tire-kicking that resulted in a lot of
> improvements, and Sebastian Reuße for fixing some nasty space leaks!
>
> You can read the full change log at
>
> https://github.com/jtdaugherty/brick/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#02
>
> and get it from Hackage at
>
> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/brick-0.2