[Haskell] ANN: New Haskell.org Committee Members

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:20:14 UTC 2015

Following the self-nomination period and discussion, the Haskell.org
committee has selected new members:

  * Edward Kmett (reappointment)
  * Ryan Trinkle
  * John Wiegley

As per the rules of the committee, this discussion was held among the
current members of the committee, and the outgoing members of the committee
who were not seeking reappointment.

Thank you to all candidates who submitted a self-nomination. All of the
nominations we received were very strong, and we would encourage all those
who nominated themselves to consider self-nominating again in the future.

We would also like to thank our two outgoing members, Jason Dagit and Brent
Yorgey, for their service.

Cheers,
Gershom