[Haskell] Haskell on Windows instructions - is MinGHC version update needed?

Dan Burton danburton.email at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:24:26 UTC 2015

+1 please update 7.8.3 -> 7.8.4. Consider also providing the minghc-7.10.1
link as well. Or just link to the github readme, which has these options
and various relevant explanations:

https://github.com/fpco/minghc#readme

n.b. for some reason Howard's email landed in my spam box.

-- Dan Burton

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Howard B. Golden <howard_b_golden at yahoo.com