[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Arion

Karun Ramakrishnan karun.ramakrishnan at live.com
Wed Apr 1 06:07:06 UTC 2015

Three of us have been working on Arion for a week or two now. It's a watcher and runner for Hspec tests. It associates source files with test files, watches the file system, and when a file changes it runs the corresponding test files instead of running all the test files, making the process of red-green-refactor faster.
We are happy to announce that we have a nice and stable version (0.1.0.8).
Thanks to the folks at hspec.github.io for listing our project on their website.
To know more, please visit - https://github.com/karun012/arion
Feedback/Feature Requests/Everything else welcome.