[Haskell] ANN: HacBerlin - Haskell Hackathon in Berlin, 26-28 Sep 2014

Stefan Wehr stefan.wehr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:01:32 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

this is just a quick reminder: The Haskell Hackathon in Berlin starts
in 9 days and there are very few places left. Please register now:
http://goo.gl/aLfnWu

Where: Berlin, Germany
When:  Fri 26 - Sun 28 September 2014

We will do lots of Haskell hacking and listen to two excellent talks:

* Beyond Parsec -- Revisiting Parser Combinators, by Andres Löh
* Chordify: Advanced Functional Programming for Fun and Profit, by
José Pedro Magalhães

Meet in Berlin, discuss, hack together and improve the Haskell
infrastructure. We welcome all programmers interested in Haskell,
beginners and experts!

For all details, visit our wiki page
(http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/HacBerlin2014) and make sure to
register now!