[Haskell] [Haskell-cafe] What happened to hugs?

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 02:04:14 UTC 2014

I’m happy to announce that http://www.haskell.org/hugs has now been resuscitated, and should contain complete documentation and downloads for the Hugs system.  Furthermore we’re working on putting put in place a redirect so that http://cvs.haskell.org will be able to point to the new location to keep older links intact.

If there are any other stale links anyone would like patched up or binary releases that people feel should be pointed to, please let us know at admin at haskell.org.

-gershom