[Haskell] [JOB] Summer internships at Jane Street

Yaron Minsky yminsky at janestreet.com
Mon Mar 24 07:33:03 UTC 2014

Jane Street is looking to hire functional programmers for our offices
in New York, London and Hong Kong.  Right now we're especially looking
for interns for this upcoming summer.

Interning at Jane Street is a challenging and varied experience.  Here
are some of the projects our interns have completed.

- Developing an FRP-style toolkit for building sophisticated text-mode
  UIs
- Rewriting and generalizing our RPC messaging library using session
  types
- Prototyping optimizations to the OCaml compiler
- Working on the internals of Async, our monadic concurrency library

Many of our intern projects make their way out as open-source
projects.  Interns also learn about Jane Street's trading business
through lectures and more interactive training sessions.  Plus, there
are a lot of fun social activities throughtout the summer.

If you're interested in an internship, or know someone who might be,
applications can be submitted here.

  http://janestreet.com/apply

And as usual, we're also hiring developers for fulltime positions in
NYC, Hong Kong and London as well!