[Haskell] I've just published an introductory book on Haskell Data Analysis

Nick Shukla nick722 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 20:24:03 UTC 2014

Dear Haskell hackers,

I've just published an introductory book on *Haskell Data Analysis*
<http://haskelldata.com>.

This book is not only a *learning tool* for the Haskell programing
language, but also an introduction to simple *data analysis practices*. Use
it as a Swiss Army Knife of *algorithms* and *code-snippets*. Try a recipe
a day, like a kata for your mind. Breeze through the book for creative
inspiration from catalytic *examples*. And most importantly, dive deep into
the province of data analysis and machine learning in Haskell.

Join the discussion on Reddit
<http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/296l80/today_i_published_an_introductory_book_on_haskell/>
 and HackerNews <https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7951446>.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask me.

*Book website:* http://haskelldata.com

Regards,
Nishant Shukla