[Haskell] Postdoctoral Position in Functional Programming

Tom Schrijvers tom.schrijvers at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Dec 17 17:52:00 UTC 2014

I have a position available for a postdoctoral researcher to join my team
at KU Leuven. The position involves working on domain-specific languages
(DSLs) embedded in Haskell and building on our earlier work of Monadic
Constraint Programming.

There is plenty of room for personal input and international collaboration,
as well as developing your own research ideas.

The position is for 3 years. The salary is competitive and the starting
date negotiable.

To apply you must hold a recent PhD (or be about to graduate) related to
functional programming.

The application deadline is January 5, 2015. Send your application (cover
letter, cv, 3 references) and any enquiries to tom.schrijvers at cs.kuleuven.be
.

--
prof. dr. ir. Tom Schrijvers