[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: vty 5.2.0 and vty-examples 5.2.0

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:49:55 UTC 2014

I was able to reproduce this independently of vty. Opened a bug in Cabal
for now. Though I suspect, like many ghc panics, this is a bug in GHC:

https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/2039

The bug is triggered by --enable-executable-dynamic. For now avoid that
option when executing test suites.

Thanks!
Corey

-Corey O'Connor