[Haskell] [Haskell.org GSoC] Accepted Proposals

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 02:03:18 UTC 2014

The abstracts get published publicly.

The details of the proposal milestones are only displayed to the pool of
mentors though.

This is what Melange does by default. However, I'm not sure what Google's
official policy is on revealing more information.

Often by the end of the proposal process the project the student has
ultimately agreed to bears little resemblance to their original proposal,
so I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to show the original submissions in
their full glory, even if we had the option.

-Edward