[Haskell] New: Haskell meeting in Regensburg, 2013-11-12, 20:00

Andres Löh andres at well-typed.com
Mon Nov 11 18:22:14 UTC 2013

Hi.

There's a new monthly Haskell meeting in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany.
Tomorrow will be our third meeting, and the first one with a Haskell
talk:

Tuesday, 12 November 2013
20:00
Plan 9, Werftstraße 15, 93059 Regensburg

There'll be a short presentation by Martin Ruderer on how to solve
problems such as the n-queens problem in Haskell. In addition, there's
time for informal discussions and drinks.

Everyone who's interested in Haskell is welcome. No actual knowledge
of Haskell is expected or required. We'll speak German and/or English,
depending on who's going to be there.

If you'd like to get updates about future Regensburg Haskell meetings
or vote on when we meet next, please join our mailing list at
http://lists.binary-kitchen.de/listinfo/haskell If you have any
questions and for some reason don't want to join the mailing list, you
can also email me :)

Hope to see many of you tomorrow.

Cheers,
  Andres