[Haskell] Haskell 2014

Ian Lynagh ian at well-typed.com
Wed May 1 15:39:24 CEST 2013

Dear Haskellers,

We are pleased to announce that the Haskell 2014 committee has now
formed, and we would be delighted to receive your proposals for changes
to the language. Please see
    http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/haskell-prime/wiki/Process
for details on the proposal process.

The committee will meet 4 times a year, to consider proposals completed
before:
    * 1st August
    * 1st November
    * 1st February
    * 1st May
so if you have been meaning to put the finishing touches to a proposal,
then we would encourage you to do so by the end of July!

The source for the Haskell report will be updated as proposals are
accepted, but new versions of the standard will only be released once a
year, during January.

The Haskell 2014 committee is comprised of:

    * Carlos Camarão
    * Iavor Diatchki
    * Ian Lynagh (chair)
    * John Meacham