[Haskell] ANN: universe-0.0

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Sun Mar 17 19:17:12 CET 2013

I've long heralded "data-default" as my favorite ten-line package...
before it was released, I found my self writing those a few lines in
each project to do just what's done there. Inspired by this, and the
fact that there's a separate ten lines that I find myself writing in
nearly every project, I'm pleased to announce the initial release of
"universe". The package sports just two load-bearing lines:

class Universe a where universe :: [a]
class Universe a => Finite a where universeF :: [a]

...along with a dozen or so instances of each. The instance do nothing
more than enumerating all the values of the given type.

Hope you enjoy it, and let me know if you think there are some
important missing instances!

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/universe
https://github.com/dmwit/universe

~d