[Haskell] OdHac: second call for participation

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Wed Mar 6 08:54:41 CET 2013

OdHac

International Haskell Hackathon
May 3-5, 2013
Odessa, Ukraine

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/OdHac

Co-organized with Provectus IT

The international Haskell hackathon in Odessa is just two months away!

To attend, please register at http://bit.ly/OdHacReg.

## Projects

A big idea of this Hackathon is to concentrate the effort around a few important
and established projects. Although participants are free to work on their own
projects, it's more fun to work together!

So far we've got two great projects: Hakyll and Fay

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/OdHac/Projects#Hakyll
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/OdHac/Projects#Fay

Feel free to add new projects to the wiki!

One project we'd love to see represented, because of its enormous value to the
community, is Cabal. So far several core Cabal hackers have expressed
willingness to offer help via IRC, but it would be great to have a Cabal expert
on site. If you can coordinate the effort around Cabal and answer questions,
and you're planning to come — please get in touch with me.

## Accommodation

The Hackathon dates overlap with a series of holidays in Ukraine and
neighbour countries, and Odessa is a popular tourist destination.

So book early!
We offer an accommodation program to make it simple for you:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/OdHac/Accommodation