[Haskell] Haskell and Pandoc "Let's Code"-Style Video

Bob Hutchison hutch-lists at recursive.ca
Wed Jan 9 13:48:31 CET 2013

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that video, I'm looking forward to any more that you might do.

Seeing your workflow is a very important aspect to your video, especially for newcomers trying to learn Haskell on their own. A brief overview of your tooling would be nice.

Unfortunately, I shaved a yak very well, possibly more than once, while improving my PS1 prompt. Starting with duplicating your $? display but not stopping there… oh no, couldn't stop at just that :-)

Cheers,
Bob