[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: haskell-src-exts 1.14.0

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Tue Aug 20 10:48:11 CEST 2013

Nice!

I hope that haskell-suite will eventually become awesome and solve most
of our automation-on-Haskell-code needs.

Two questions:

1) My most desired feature would be a syntax tree that does not pluck
pluck comments out and make me treat them separately. It looks much
easier to me to have a fully descriptive tree and (filter . concatMap) /
traverse them out in some way than getting a list of comments and having
to insert them back in the right places myself.
Is that possible?

2) Have you considered downloading the all-of-Hackage tarball and
running haskell-src-exts over it to get a benchmark of how much HSE can
already parse of the Haskell code out there?

Thanks!