[Haskell] ANNOUNCE : heukarya, genetic programming library in Haskell

14875 depot051 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 08:35:22 CEST 2013

source codes are already with comments. please take a look at this module
AI.Heukarya.Center first.
that output prints final generation directly. Center offers a function for
reading output file that you can manipulate that result yourself

actually, that's not a good example at all.
I just try to demo the usage of library without a good choice of fitness
function and parameters
for example, using fitness function to reduce tree is possible
I'll change example and add comments  next time.