[Haskell] ANN: time-22.214.171.124
ashley at semantic.org
Sun Nov 25 13:14:25 CET 2012
time-126.96.36.199 is now on Hackage.
188.8.131.52 fixes bugs and infelicities in the formatting and parsing in
* %0Y, %_Y, %0G and %_G now pad to four characters.
* Likewise %0C, %_C, %0f and %_f pad to two characters.
* Runs of n whitespace characters now match n or more whitespace
characters. Formerly it matched zero or more whitespace characters.
* %Y, %G, %C and %f match one or more digits
* %0Y and %0G match exactly four digits. %0C and %0f match exactly two
* Now uses mkTyCon3 instead of deprecated mkTyCon (contributed by Chris
* Various infrastructure improvements (Chris Moline and me)
* QuickCheck properties now tested
I tried using Cabal's "detailed" test-suite, but it doesn't play well
with QuickCheck and is very slow with large numbers of small test cases.
I'm now making use of the test-framework package, which does play well
-- Ashley Yakeley
More information about the Haskell