[Haskell] [Haskell-cafe] ANN: reform - a type-safe form generation and validation library in the spirit of formlets and digestive-functors < 0.2

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Tue May 22 18:03:32 CEST 2012

Sounds great!

I have some vague ideas about what the comparison might reveal -- but
I expect to learn quite a bit in the process, and use that to improve
reform. There is definitely room for more than one form validation
library. They all have shortcomings, and I am hoping something even
better will come along some day :)

- jeremy