[Haskell] [Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: haskell-src-exts-1.13.0

Jurriaan Hage J.Hage at uu.nl
Thu Mar 29 09:33:16 CEST 2012

On 28Mar, 2012, at 10:52 PM, dag.odenhall at gmail.com wrote:

> On 28 March 2012 21:05, Jurriaan Hage <J.Hage at uu.nl> wrote:
>
> Our first year students will be very unhappy to hear this.

> Wait, what?

The improvements in haskell-src-exts will make my Haskell  plagiarism detector Holmes more robust
and will allow me to detect plagiarism more easily during our bachelor level functional programming
course.

I admit to being somewhat provocative in my statement: only a small percentage of students plagiarises
(as far as we have been able to tell), but some of them really do.

Some of our master students will, on the other hand, be very happy with the improved haskell-src-exts,
as am I. They are the ones that contribute to constructing tools such as Holmes.

Jur