[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: haskell-src-exts-1.13.0
niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:02:14 CEST 2012
I'm pleased to announce the release of haskell-src-exts-1.13.0!
* On hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-src-exts
* Via cabal: cabal install haskell-src-exts
* Darcs repo: http://code.haskell.org/haskell-src-exts
It's been a *very short* while since the last update before this, and
another (smallish) major release it is. Sorry about that (especially to
Neil who was quick to update).
The main update of this release is to add support for DoAndIfThenElse,
which means haskell-src-exts at long last is compliant with Haskell2010.
This is also the cause for the backwards-incompatible change: default parse
mode is now to use Haskell2010 mode. In particular this means that
NPlusKPatterns is no longer recognized by default. No old code using
haskell-src-exts should fail to compile (unless really unlucky with
clashing imports from L.H.E.Extension), but it may now fail to work on some
Haskell98-compliant source files.
1.12.0 --> 1.13.0
* Add extensions DoAndIfThenElse and NPlusKPatterns to
* DoAndIfThenElse is now supported, at long last,
making HSE compatible with Haskell2010
* Introduce haskell98 and haskell2010 extension groups,
exported from Language.Haskell.Exts.Extensions.
* Backwards-incompatible change: default parse mode
is now to use haskell2010, which means the following
features are recognized by default: DoAndIfThenElse,
PatternGuards, ForeignFunctionInterface, EmptyDataDecls.
NPlusKPatterns is no longer recognized by default.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell