[Haskell] [ANNOUNCE] JuicyPixels 1.2 - image loading library
vincent.berthoux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:09:04 CET 2012
I'm pleased to announce JuicyPixels v1.2, the major feature of the version is the Jpeg writing part.
Juicy.Pixels 1.2 change log :
- Catching IO exceptions for the read* functions, and embedding them in EIther (thanks to Clark Gaebel).
- Adding support for transparent pixel and alpha plane dropping.
- Adding utility function to map over the pixels (pixelMap).
- Adding utility function to generate an image from a function.
- Added function to extract a color component of an image.
- Jpeg file writing (obviously)
Hackage : http://hackage.haskell.org/package/JuicyPixels
GitHub : https://github.com/Twinside/Juicy.Pixels
More information about the Haskell