[Haskell] announce: language-objc

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:07:57 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the initial release to hackage of
language-objc, an objective-C AST, parser, and pretty-printer.  More
details and short examples are available at
http://johnlato.blogspot.sg/2012/06/language-objc-released.html

This package is a fork of language-c, and I am most grateful to the
work of Benedikt Huber, Manuel Chakravarty, Duncan Coutts, Bertram
Felgenhauer, and all other contributors; they did the bulk of the
coding.  Bugs and infelicities are mine.

The version number is rather high for a beta release as I started from
a recent language-c number.  The Objective-C extensions are rather
less well tested at this time.

Feedback and comments are welcome.

Cheers,
John Lato