[Haskell] Announce: Kansas University Rewrite Engine (KURE) 2.0.0

Neil Sculthorpe neil at ittc.ku.edu
Fri Jun 8 22:47:35 CEST 2012

KURE 2.0.0 is now available on Hackage.  This is a substantial redesign
of the previous versions of KURE.  Comments or feature requests are welcome.

About KURE
----------

The Kansas University Rewrite Engine (KURE) is a DSL for strategic
rewriting.  KURE shares concepts with Stratego, but unlike Stratego,
KURE is strongly typed. KURE is similar to StrategyLib, but has a
lightweight generic traversal mechanism using type families rather than
SYB.  KURE is the engine inside HERMIT, our Equational Rewrite Framework.

Homepage: http://www.ittc.ku.edu/csdl/fpg/Tools/KURE
Introductory blog post: http://www.ittc.ku.edu/csdlblog/?p=124

Examples
--------

Some small examples of using KURE are provided in the source bundle.
For a larger, non-trivial, example, see the description of its use in
the HERMIT project:

http://ittc.ku.edu/csdl/fpg/node/126

Acknowledgement

This work was supported by funding from the NSF, for which we are grateful.

Neil Sculthorpe