[Haskell] GHC users on PowerPC and *BSD/Darwin?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Thu Jul 12 10:03:10 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Users of GHC on PowerPC would probably be aware of this bug:

which causes GHCi to segfault as soon as it was started.

Ben M. Collins has come up with a fix for this I am preparing it
for submission to the GHC git tree. I have have tested it on
linux-powerpc, but would also like to test it on *BSD/Darwin.

Anybody out there interested? You will need:

  * A PowerPC machine running *BSD or Darwin.
  * A working GHC compiler.

If you're interested email me at erikd AT mega-nerd dot com.

Cheers,
Erik