[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: lens-family-th

Dan Burton danburton.email at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 00:51:39 CEST 2012

Following the announcement of lens-family, I'm pleased to announce
lens-family-th, a Template Haskell library supplying macros to
generate lens-family lenses for fields of data types declared with record

Be warned that currently, type signatures are *not* generated alongside the
lens definitions. Type inference should correctly determine the type of the
generated lenses, but I have structured the library code so that in the
future, type signatures can also be generated. Patches welcome!

-- Dan Burton