[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: jhc-0.7.8
john at repetae.net
Wed Jan 18 16:00:34 CET 2012
Announcing jhc 0.7.8! This is mainly a bug fix release.
* Now compiles under ghc 7.0.x as well as 6.12
* new standard libraries
* new platforms supported
Nintendo DSi, GBA, and GP32 (thanks to Brian McKenna)
* many bug fixes for various reported issues. see darcs logs for details.
* LIB_OPTIONS respected when building external libraries
* better float outward optimization
* better diagnostics/dumping of core/grin on internal type errors
* rewrite UnionSolve to be much faster, node analysis sped up accordingly.
More information about the Haskell