[Haskell] CALL FOR WORSHOP PROPOSALS (ICSOC-2012: The 10th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing)
hbzhu at sei.ecnu.edu.cn
Mon Feb 20 01:24:26 CET 2012
CALL FOR WORSHOP PROPOSALS
ICSOC-2012: The 10th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing
November 12-16, 2012
The 10th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing invites
proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference.
The workshop program seeks to provide venues for specialist groups to meet,
to generate focused discussion on specific sub-areas within Service Oriented
Computing and to engage in community-building activities. Possible topics
for workshops include (but are not limited to):
* Service-oriented architectures
* Services on the cloud
* Service monitoring and adaptation
* Social networks and services
* Human-mediated services
* Theoretical and Technical Service Foundations
* Business Service Modeling and Business Process Modeling
* Service Integration and Orchestration on the Cloud
* Service Composition and Engineering
* Service Operations and Management on the Cloud
* Quality of Service for Cloud Services
* Service Applications and Implementations
* Service Design Methods
* Service change management
* Designing Outsourcing Interactions
* Service Vocabularies and Ontologies
* Testbeds for Service Concepts and Technologies
* Business Intelligence and Analytics for Services
* Pervasive and Mobile Services on the Cloud
* Embedded and Real-time Services
* Service Security, Privacy, and Trust
New and emerging areas of interest, including novel application domains are
Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline
April 15, 2012
Workshop Acceptance Notification
May 1, 2012
Paper Submission Deadline for Workshops
July 31, 2012
Paper Acceptance Notification
September 15, 2012
Camera Ready Paper & Copyright
October 1, 2012
Workshop organizers will be responsible for the following:
* Constituting the workshop program committee
* Advertising the workshop
* Managing the paper review and selection process.
* Ensuring that at least one author of each accepted paper attends to
present the paper (this may require announcing regulations that stipulate
this as a prerequisite for the publication of the paper in the workshop
* Ensuring that the workshop delivers useful scholarly/research value via
Workshops may be full-day or half-day.
It is likely that the proceedings of accepted workshops will be jointly
produced as a Springer volume (in the form of a "post-proceedings"), but a
formal proposal to Springer will only be made after the accepted workshops
their program committees are finalized.
Working notes of the workshops (including papers to be eventually published
in the joint workshop volume) will be locally printed for distribution on
the workshop day.
Workshop Proposal Submission
Workshop proposals should include the following elements:
* Workshop title.
* Name, affiliation, postal and e-mail addresses of each (proposed) workshop
* A brief (1-page) CV of each (proposed) workshop chair, highlighting prior
experience in organizing similar fora.
* A brief description of the topic of the workshop and its relevance to the
conference (not exceeding 500 words)
* Proposed duration of the workshop (full-day or half-day).
* A list of likely program committee members.
* A description of the paper review and selection process (it is recommended
that each paper is reviewed by 3 distinct members of the workshop program
ICSOC-2012 WORKSHOP CHAIRS
University of Wollongong, Australia, EMAIL: aditya AT uow DOT edu DOT au
Eastern China Normal University, China, EMAIL: hbzhu AT sei DOT ecnu DOT
edu DOT cn
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell