[Haskell] ANN: Language module for the BBEdit text editor
nicolas.godbout at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 20:55:46 CEST 2012
I am pleased to announce the first release of a language module for editing Haskell source code from within the BBEdit text editor, available at
The module implements these features:
* color highlighting of keywords and comment, including nested comments
* color syntax for characters and strings, including multi-line strings
* scanning of function names; they appear in a drop-down menu in the editing window
* automatic detection of .hs suffix
* support for Un/Comment command available in BBEdit 10.1 and above
BBEdit is a commercial text editor available for the MacOS X platform.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell