[Haskell] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 201

Daniel Santa Cruz dstcruz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:30:08 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 8:09 PM, Daniel Santa Cruz <dstcruz at gmail.com>wrote:

> Welcome to issue 201 of the HWN, a newsletter covering developments in
> the Haskell community. This release covers the week of September 18 to
> 24, 2011.
> You can find the HTML version of this issue at:
> http://contemplatecode.blogspot.com/2011/09/haskell-weekly-news-issue-201.html

Hello everyone,

It has been brought to my attention that the google shortened links for
issue 201 are broken. It seems that the script that does that decided to
take a vacation between last week's issue and this one.

I apologize for the inconvenience. You might have better luck reading the
HTML version of this issue.