[Haskell] seeking great developers

Oege de Moor oege at semmle.com
Mon Nov 14 19:04:28 CET 2011

I'm looking for passionate software engineers to join our company in
central Oxford, UK. Readers of the Haskell list are especially welcome
to apply - while our products are not developed in Haskell, we know
that Haskell programmers are better programmers whatever language they
use! Our product itself is based on a declarative language.

You need to be very smart, a very good programmer, handy with scripts
and build systems, and (at least for an initial period) willing to
travel abroad to work with customers. In return we can offer an
incredibly exciting environment to work in, good compensation, and the
opportunity to contribute to a revolutionary technology that is
already proven at high-profile clients.

Here are some further details:

http://semmle.com/download-files/recruit.pdf

Sounds good? Then send me an email, I'd love to talk!

-Oege

PS We publish about our technology at POPL, SIGMOD, PODS, OOPSLA, ...
this is that rare combination of great business and great science.

Oege de Moor
Professor of Computer Science, University of Oxford
CEO, Semmle Ltd
oege at semmle.com