[Haskell] ANN: Yi 0.6.3

Jeff Wheeler wheele11 at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 28 21:40:21 CEST 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 7:33 AM, Edward Amsden <eca7215 at cs.rit.edu> wrote:
>>  * mention alex in the cabal file (I don't remember the syntax but there is
>>    a way to specify tools needed to build).
> build-tools: alex
>
> in the library/executable section

Oh, my bad. I removed this because alex is included in the Platform,
so it seemed like it'd always be available. I'll add it back.

I originally pulled pointedlist from Yi, but since switched from
data-accessor to fclabels per suggestions by a few people. I also put
the repo on github, it's on the yi-editor account page. Do we want to
do the same switch on Yi? (I'll readily admit that I don't really know
the advantages of data-accessor vs. fclabels.)

I don't know about rose-zipper, but I'll look at that.

--
Jeff Wheeler

Undergraduate, Electrical Engineering