[Haskell] Haskell mail server fail?

Kenneth Hoste kenneth.hoste at ugent.be
Wed Mar 9 15:40:45 CET 2011

Hello,

Since last week, I'm not receiving any mails from the Haskell mailing
lists (haskell@, haskell-cafe@ and beginners@) at work.
(I'm temporarily using my GMail account now)

I checked with the guys in our IT department what's going on, and it
seems like the Haskell mail server lambda.haskell.org is not
(re)configured as it should.

The relevant log message on our side is: