[Haskell] community.haskell.org down

malcolm.wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Wed Jan 26 16:36:00 CET 2011

The server community.haskell.org has been taken offline until further notice.  There is a possibility the machine has been compromised.

We were in any case planning to migrate from the current hosting provider to a new machine elsewhere.  This event is simply forcing us to do so sooner than expected.  We hope the service will be back online later this week.  If anyone with linux sysadmin experience wishes to volunteer to help the migration, and hence to bring the new server up sooner, please make offers to haskell-infrastructure at community.galois.com.  For obvious reasons, we will only accept offers if you are already reasonably well-known in the Haskell world.
Regards,
    Malcolm