[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: accentuateus-0.9 (A Haskell implementation of the Accentuate.us API)

Michael Schade lists at mschade.me
Wed Jan 19 05:20:02 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Brent Yorgey <byorgey at seas.upenn.edu> wrote:
> You didn't mess anything up.  To minimize load on the hackage server,
> haddock documentation for uploaded packages is only built every few
> hours or so.  Your Haddock documentation will show up on Hackage
> shortly!

Brent: Aha! I'm glad it was just a matter of me not being patient enough :)

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 5:29 AM, Martijn van Steenbergen
<martijn at van.steenbergen.nl> wrote:
> It's probably a good idea to export the Lang and Locale types, especially
> because you use them as types for input parameters of some of your exported
> functions.

Martijn: Wonderful, thanks for the feedback, hadn't thought of those two types!

I've received some feedback via reddit and direct email, including
Martijn's export suggestion and the need for slightly friendlier
package to accentuateus-0.9.1:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/accentuateus

Thanks for the feedback everyone, whether on the list or otherwise!
This is precisely why I love the Haskell community :)

Michael