[Haskell] Deadline extension: (August 31): SPLST'11

James Chapman james at cs.ioc.ee
Thu Aug 25 04:52:13 CEST 2011

Dear list,

The paper deadline for SPLST’11 (12th Symposium on Programming Languages and Software Tools - http://www.cs.ioc.ee/splst11/) has been extended until August 31. There's still almost a week left to prepare a short paper on work in progress!

The programme committee (and I in particular) would be delighted to receive submissions related to or using Haskell.

If you would like to visit us in Estonia please consider submitting something. The workshop is timed to coincide with the Estonian Theory Days meeting which SPLST attendees are also welcome to attend.

Best wishes,

James Chapman

Begin forwarded message: