[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: plot 0.1 plotting package
haskell.vivian.mcphail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 02:16:23 EDT 2010
Announcing the initial (0.1) release of the 'plot' and 'plot-gtk' packages.
Released under the "release early, release often" philosophy.
This package uses Cairo to render high quality graphs exportable as PNG, PS,
PDF, and SVG.
* simple monadic interface to configure each figure and elements
* an array of plots in each figure with optional headers
* configurable axes and ticks
* configurable ranges
* linear, log, semilog ranges
* plot vectors or (Double -> Double) functions
* line/point/linepoint/impulse/step/area plots
* bar/histogram plots
* optional error bars
* mix and match data series types and formatting
* fully configurable text elements
* greyscale matrix visualisation
The companion package 'plot-gtk' allows creation and incremental update
of gtk-displayed plots from the ghci prompt and provides a 'plot' widget.
Suggestions, feature requests, and bug reports welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell