[Haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: MonadCatchIO-foreign

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Mon May 31 09:05:23 EDT 2010

Thanks for writing this package.

I used those functions myself in my usb package:
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/usb/0.3.1/doc/html/src/System-USB-IO-Synchronous-Enumerator.html#genAlloca
(set you browser to UTF-8 encoding to correctly view the Unicode symbols)

I've now patched usb to work with your package:
http://code.haskell.org/~basvandijk/code/usb/System/USB/IO/Synchronous/Enumerator.hs

The next release will include it.

Regards,

Bas