[Haskell] Work on Video Games in Haskell

Ryan Trinkle ryan.trinkle at ipwnstudios.com
Wed May 26 02:52:48 EDT 2010

iPwn Studios is seeking Haskell developers for its debut title, BloodKnight.

* No prior game development experience is required, but you must be very
comfortable working in Haskell.
* Compensation is negotiable; profit-sharing may be available in some cases.
* To apply, or for more information, contact me at ryan at ipwnstudios.com.

BloodKnight is an action-roleplaying game inspired by games like Diablo and
Fallout.  It is currently in the final stages of development, and will be
released later this year on a variety of smartphone platforms, including
iPhone and Android.

iPwn Studios is a start-up company located in Boston, MA.  We believe in
giving back to the Haskell community, so we've open-sourced our ghc-iphone
project, which allows GHC to produce binaries for the iPhone.  Check it out
at http://projects.haskell.org/ghc-iphone/.

Ryan Trinkle
iPwn Studios