[Haskell] Interested in the Dutch HUG Day (24 April 2010)?

Sean Leather leather at cs.uu.nl
Thu Feb 25 17:43:00 EST 2010

In honor of the first anniversary of the Dutch Haskell Users Group (formed
at Hac5 in Utrecht), we are planning a mini symposium to bring together
Haskell and functional programming enthusiasts in the Netherlands and
surrounding area.

*The Dutch HUG Day will be held on Saturday, 24 April.* Please mark that
date in your calendar.

The remaining details are being worked out. In order to help us with this
process, we have created a short survey. If you are even remotely
considering attending, please take a moment to fill out a form with your
name and the activities that interest you.

  *
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGVuVTdnZEl0ZDE3MEVweUtRdmlnZGc6MA

Note that this does not commit you to anything. We will only use this
information to help plan the event (e.g. determine the number of seats at
the location and the types of activities).

For more information about the Dutch HUG, visit the wiki page and sign up
for the mailing list.

  * http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Dutch_HUG
  * http://groups.google.com/group/dutch-hug

Thanks for your time!