[Haskell] Parsec operator issue

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Tue Feb 16 17:50:50 EST 2010

Adam Crume wrote:

> I have a parser with a prefix "-" and an infix "=".  When I try to
>  parse "x=-1", it fails.  Does anyone know how to fix this?
>  I stripped my code down as much as possible.  It parses "x=1" and
>  "-1", but fails for "x=-1".

I ran into simialr problems some time ago and blogged about it

Not sure if your problem is exactly the same, but my solution might
point you in the right direction.

BTW, the haskell-cafe mailing list may be a better place for questions
like this. It seems to have a larger readership and is more discussion
focused while this list is more for announcements.

Erik de Castro Lopo