[Haskell] letter?

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Fri Dec 17 14:57:34 CET 2010

On 17 Dec 2010, at 11:39, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:

> Did someone forget to renew www.haskell.org?  Who does this?
>
> Also plain http://haskell.org/ used to work, but doesn't any more.
>
> I'm sure lots of people have noticed this, but it'd be good if
> someone posted a summary of what's being done about it.

The domain has not expired - it is not due for another year, but
Network Solutions has clearly decided it is not sure of its status.
The person in charge of haskell.org's DNS is Paul Heinlein, at
Galois.  Igloo mailed him, but we will need to wait until the West
Coast wakes up, before he can restore the DNS service.

Regards,
     Malcolm