[Haskell] More work to be done re: haskell.org move?

Henrik Nilsson nhn at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Tue Dec 14 21:48:47 CET 2010

 > Then posting the list of missing URLs here might alert those
 > who care about them (or not, but at least fewer things would
 > disappear silently).

OK, here are a few broken links I happen to care about:
Old Haskell Workshop proceedings, including the very first one.

They are on the Haskell Symposium web page:

The links that do not work are:

   * The 1995 proceedings:

   * The 2000 papers:

In the latter case, presumably the papers themselves also need
to move across.

And the links should perhaps be updated to point to "haskell-symposium"
as well. (And no, as far as I can tell, it is not enough to to simply
replace "haskell-workshop" with "haskell-symposium".)

There are a number of other broken proceedings dependences, but they
are external.

Additionally, all links for the Haskell Workshop web pages,
from 1995 to 2007 inclusive, are broken.

Also, the www.haskell.org/yampa page is gone. Very out of date,
no  doubt, but even so. Sorry, probably a FAQ, but this move
has essentially passed me by: any way I can get at the old
content before the old server is decommissioned?

Henrik Nilsson
School of Computer Science
The University of Nottingham
nhn at cs.nott.ac.uk