[Haskell] reference to DoCon

Serge D. Mechveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Mon Dec 13 15:27:59 CET 2010

Dear administration of   www.haskell.org,

(I am sorry for not finding a more appropriate list for this letter)

In old days, my program system  DoCon

(computer algebra written in Haskell) had its copy on
                                              www.haskell.org/docon/
-- if I remember correct.
Now, I need to set a certain reference, but do not find any DoCon
copy on the Haskell site.

Then, I searched just for any reference to DoCon at  www.haskell.org.
It mentions DoCon in the application section of "Computer Algebra",
but the reference does not work: "page not found".

On the other hand, each year someone of the Haskell site asks me to
confirm the references to my Haskell applications, and I respond,
and this always looked all right.

Now, if you decide to remove the DoCon directory from  haskell.org,
then, can you, please, inform me explicitly?

Also I ask you at least to provide in an appropriate place the
reference
                  http://botik.ru/pub/local/Mechveliani/docon/

to the home of DoCon; so far, this place is the most supported.

Please, copy the respond to  mechvel at botik.ru

With kind regards,

Serge Mechveliani
mechvel at botik.ru