[Haskell] Please help me to reconstruct the Yarrow website! Re: New haskell.org server

Frank Rosemeier frank at rosemeier.info
Sat Dec 11 15:52:37 CET 2010

Hello Malcolm,

As I mentioned in my mail thirty days are not enough for me to
realize such a change.
It has not been mentioned how long the old website will be available.
Please help me to obtain a fair treatment for the Yarrow website!
Is there any chance to obtain an account for the old internet address
for a sufficient time?

Kind regards

Frank Rosemeier