[Haskell] Please help me to reconstruct the Yarrow website! Re: New haskell.org server

Frank Rosemeier frank at rosemeier.info
Fri Dec 10 13:23:24 CET 2010

Dear Haskellers,

today I have noticed that the link
http://www.haskell.org/yarrow
is broken!

Who is responsible or can help me to reconstruct the Yarrow home page?

To my mind this it is not a fair treatment of the Yarrow wersite:
I asked in September for prolongation of this website,
than I have been informed thirty days ago that it has to be moved,
so that I asked for support with the migration process about a week ago
and today the homepage is not accessible.

I would like to have more time and more support!
Is it possible to setup the old home page for some weeks (or better
months) again?

Kind regards

Frank Rosemeier

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: