[Haskell] Re: ANNOUNCE: enumerator, an alternative iteratee package
jmillikin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 01:18:38 EDT 2010
Just released version 0.1.1, which includes:
* Michael Snoyman's improved 'consume'
* (>==>) and (<==<) operators, for composing enumerators (sort of like
(>=>) for monads)
* ($$) operator, an alias for (==<<), which matches Oleg's operator
and makes reading 'run' statements a bit easier.
* catchError, for handling errors
* liftTrans, for lifting an iteratee's inner monad to a monad transformer
* liftFoldL and liftFoldL', for building iteratees out of pure left
folds. An example of their use is 'iterLines' in Examples/wc.hs
* liftFoldM, like liftFoldL but for monadic left folds
More information about the Haskell