[Haskell] Gtk2Hs 0.11.1 released

Axel Simon Axel.Simon at in.tum.de
Sat Aug 14 12:47:54 EDT 2010

Dear all,

after a few months of shaking out bugs, we've released a new patch-
level version of Gtk2Hs, the binding to the Gtk+ GUI library suite.
Notable changes:

- several bug fixes with respect to concurrency on a variety of
platforms
- linking problems in ghci have been resolved
- pango now includes functions to draw text on Cairo surfaces; this
makes it possible to render Unicode text into PDF/PS/SVG/PNG documents
without the need for the GUI part in the gtk package
- we included the demos in the tar balls (we forgot that last time...)
- other bug fixes

Please see our web-site

http://www.haskell.org/gtk2hs/

for further information and read